Administrative Assistant – Part-time (m/f/d) in Prague
GCP-Service International offers clinical research services throughout Europe using the latest modern technologies. We provide clients with highly professional services based on long-term cooperation, trust and personalized services for either pharmaceutical companies or manufacturers of medical devices.
Currently we are looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant to support our team in Prague.
Essentially ensure the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis. Main responsibilities are:
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- organising onboarding programmes for new employees
- ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- organising meetings
- booking transport and accommodation
- ordering stationery and furniture
- dealing with correspondence and queries
- preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Interesting and independent work in the environment of a mid-sized, well-established European company.
- Inspiring career growth in line with the company strategy and respect to individual. Opportunity of career progress in Office Management.
- Attractive office ambience (no open space!) with friendly colleagues, who pay close attention to details to achieve the highest level of excellence.
- Team support and cooperation and with „Work hard, Play hard“ attitude.
- In summary, we treat our people as a family – we will hold you accountable for your work, and reward you for your accomplishments. It is, therefore, no surprise that our people enjoy what they do.
- Charismatic and optimistic personality with high potential to learn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving approach.
- The ability to ‘make things happen’
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Capability to work independently.
- Fluent in English – written and verbal.
- Good computer skills – MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
In the case of your interest, please send us your CV with (preferably with your photo) to:
We will be happy to give you more information during a personal or videoskype meeting.
By providing your personal data in the materials sent to our company, you consent to their processing and storage in the database in order to obtain employment or business opportunity for you. At the same time, you hereby confirm that the personal information contained in the submitted materials is true and complete.