Clinical Research Associate (CRA) (m/f/d) in Prague
GCP-Service International s.r.o. offers clinical research services throughout Europe using the latest modern technologies. We provide clients with highly professional services based on long-term cooperation, trust and personalized services for either pharmaceutical companies or manufacturers of medical devices.
We are currently looking to strengthen our Clinical Monitoring team in Prague and are seeking CRAs with at least 18 months’ experience in Clinical Monitoring activities. Position is mostly office based but you can expect up to 50 % travel work time throughout Czech Republic. The salary will depend on your experience and performance. This gives us the chance to pay good people better compared to our competitors.
- Completing project activities associated with monitoring functions of clinical research studies (Medicinal Products and Medical Devices)
- Performing monitoring functions to assess the progress of clinical studies at assigned investigative sites (either on site or remotely) to ensure clinical trials are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), ICH-GCP, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in science/health care field or nursing degree or equivalent combined education and experience.
- Fluent in Czech and English, both written and spoken
- Understanding of SOPs, ICH/GCP Guidelines and the national laws and regulations.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize and manage time for the preparation, completion and follow up of monitoring tasks.
- On-site experience with most types of visits; PSV, SIV, MV, RMV, COV.
- The ability to work with modern software.
- Passionate to provide value to our customers and to learn continuously.
In case of your interest, please send us your electronic application and your CV to:
Ing. Kristýna Paseková
GCP-Service International s.r.o.
155 00 Praha 5
Mobile: +420 776 805 805
We will be happy to give you more information during a personal meeting in our office Pekařská 10b, Praha 5.
By providing your personal data in the materials sent to our company, you consent to their processing and storage in the database in order to obtain employment or business opportunity for you. At the same time, you hereby confirm that the personal information contained in the submitted materials is true and complete.