(Senior) Clinical Research Associate (CRA) (m/f/d) in Gdynia
Working hours: Full-Time
Job Location: Gdynia, Poland, with possibility for part-time home office
GCP-Service International is a mid-size full-service Contract Research Organization (CRO) with headquarters in Bremen, Germany. Our satellite offices include locations in Potsdam, Siegburg, Netherlands, Poland, and Czech Republic. We conduct a wide range of clinical trials in both the pharmaceutical and medical device industries across the globe.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/Health-related field, Nursing degree or equivalent combination of Education and experience.
- Fluency in Polish and English, both written and spoken. A third language would be appreciated.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of SOPs, ICH/GCP Guidelines and the National laws and regulations.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time for the preparation, completion and follow up of monitoring tasks.
- On-site experience with different types of monitoring visits; PSV, SIV, MV, RMV, COV.
- The ability to work with modern software.
- Passion to provide value to our customers and to learn continuously.
We are a dynamic team looking for people who share our company values:
✓ Respect, acceptance and tolerance are the basis of a positive working environment
✓ We think that trust builds sustainability, stability, and creativity
✓ We reach a high grade of satisfaction by our flexibility
✓ Reliability must be the basis of a service provider
✓ Fair and honest interactions are the basis of our interpersonal relationships
✓ Continuous professional and personal development enables us to achieve and exceed expectations
In return, we offer a flexible working environment, well-structured support and guidance, a diverse and enthusiastic team, and competitive salary based on your experience.
If our values appeal to you, send your application to:
(Regional Operations Manager Poland)
GCP-Service International Ltd. & Co. KG
Branch Office Poland