Clinical Study Administrator (m/f/d) in Bratislava
For our client, international pharmaceutical company, we are currently looking for a full time Clinical Study Administrator to support the team in Bratislava.
The Clinical Study Administrator assists in the coordination and administration of the study activities from the start up to execution and close out, and within the Local Study Team (LST) to ensure quality and consistency of interventional study deliverables to time, cost and quality objectives.
- Assists in coordination and administration of clinical studies from the start-up to execution and close-out.
- Serves as local administrative main contact and works closely with the CRAs for the duration of the study.
- Operational responsibility for the correct set-up and maintenance of the local eTMF and ISF including document tracking.
- Ensures essential documents under their responsibility are uploaded in a timely manner.
- Collects, assists in preparation, reviews and tracks documents for the application process.
- The ability to work with modern software.
- Interfaces with investigators, external service providers and CRAs during the document collection process to support effective delivery of a study and its documents.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Interesting and independent work in the environment of an international Pharmaceutical company.
- Attractive office ambience with friendly colleagues, who pay close attention to details to achieve the highest level of excellence.
- Team support and cooperation and with „Work hard, Play hard“ attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in science/health care field or nursing degree or equivalent combined education and experience.
- Fluent in Czech and English, both written and spoken.
- Charismatic and optimistic personality with high potential to learn.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving approach.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Capability to work independently.
- Good computer skills – MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
By providing your personal data in the materials sent to our company, you consent to their processing and storage in the database in order to obtain employment or business opportunity for you. At the same time, you hereby confirm that the personal information contained in the submitted materials is true and complete.