Finance Manager (m/f/d) in Bremen
We are currently looking for a full-time Finance Manager to strengthen our global finance management team at our headquarters in Bremen.
Our expectations on core tasks and key responsibilities of the Finance Manager are:
- Preparation, submission and further processing of client and intercompany invoices according to internal and external timelines
- You will act as a point of contact and support for the heads of our local offices in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Germany and other countries in any kind of financial tasks.
- You will be the interface to our accountants and tax advisors for our branches. This includes the preparation and provision of required documents and information needed for regular financial reporting and tax declaration.
- Cultivate and maintain trustful relationships with clients by communicating with them frequently to answer questions, maintain a good working atmosphere and the satisfaction levels
- Monitoring of incoming payments and preparation and submission of payment reminders
- Participation in financial processing of vendor invoices (approval, budget control and record, payments, archiving)
- Supporting our Controlling Lead for the preparation regular financial reporting
- University degree (finance/economy, business management or similar)
- Completed commercial apprentice training (desirable)
- Professional experience as Finance Manager, Controller or similar (desirable)
- Mastery of Microsoft Office applications
- Flawless oral and written ability to express yourself in the English language
- Good written and spoken Czech knowledge (desirable)
- You should enjoy working in a dynamic environment, to be an effective team player whilst maintaining a confident and personable demeanor
- You should have the ability to organize, schedule and prioritize tasks, always keep the overview and perform well under pressure You have to be independent, solution-oriented and have a structured way of working
- You are encouraged to take initiative to offer suggestions for decisions and figure out solutions, also taking into consideration the cost-benefit aspects
- We expect absolute discretion over confidential data and documents
- An independent, diverse and interesting area of responsibilities and an excellent working environment in the immediate vicinity of the University of Bremen
- A young and innovative corporate culture and management
- Support and advancement in individual personal and professional development
- Modern and performance-oriented remuneration systems
- Flexible working hours
- As a family-friendly company, a good work-life balance
If we have piqued your interest, we look forward to receiving your application, please address it as follows, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date (preferably send it to us via email).
Chief Financial Officer
GCP-Service International Ltd. & Co.KG
Anne-Conway-Str. 228359 Bremen
Phone: +49(0) 421 89 67 66 25