Junior Biostatistician (m/f/d)
We are expanding our team and are looking for a dynamic full time Biostatistician who wants to join a motivated group of Biostatisticans. We are open to having candidates join in our headquarter in Bremen, or our new office in Berlin.
As a Biostatistician you will be responsible for all tasks related to clinical trials and will help us on our mission to make clinical trials more accessible – from initial consultation regarding study concepts, to providing input into study protocols and writing SAPs, to conducting the analysis and summarizing the results. Our great team will help you excel and gain experience in clinical research!
- Master’s degree or PhD in Statistics or Biostatistics
- Initial experience in clinical research is a plus, but not required
- Good communication and self-management skills
- Good spoken and writing English (German is a plus)
- Good command of SAS® is a plus, though you must be inclined to pick up programming
- An independent, diverse and interesting area of responsibilities and an excellent working environment in the immediate vicinity of the University of Bremen (in our Headquarters) or in our new office in Berlin
- A young and innovative corporate culture and management
- Modern and performance-oriented remuneration systems
- Flexible working hours
If we have piqued your interest, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.