Senior Clinical Research Associate (SCRA) (m/f/d) in Potsdam
Working hours: Full-Time
Job Location: Potsdam
- Performing monitoring functions, like monitoring visits and follow up to assess the progress of clinical studies at assigned investigative sites (either on site or remotely) to ensure clinical trials are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), ICH-GCP, and all applicable regulatory requirements
- Managing and training of site personnel on protocol requirements, appropriate source documentation, and case report form completion.
- Conducting site feasibility and maintaining contact with each assigned investigative site.
- You should have approximately 3-5 years of clinical research experience
- BA/BS degree in science/health care field or nursing degree or equivalent combined education and experience
- Fluent in German and English all in speaking and writing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of corporate policies and procedures as well as ICH/GCP Guidelines and the national laws and regulations
- Demonstrate an ability to prioritize and manage time for the preparation, completion and follow up of monitoring tasks.
- Ability to manage up to 50% travel work time throughout Germany and Europe.
We are looking for talented people who are proactive and love to work with modern software. If you have the desire to begin an exciting career and the passion to support us in the development of useful medicinal products and medical devices, please contact us today!
If you are interested, send us your application with your salary expectations (salary will depend on your experience and performance), earliest start date, a cover letter and your CV to:
GCP-Service International Ltd. & Co.KG
14469 Potsdam, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 331 -585-69-161