Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA) (m/f/d) in Prague
GCP-Service International s.r.o. offers clinical research services throughout Europe using the latest modern technologies. We provide clients with highly professional services based on long-term cooperation, trust and personalized services for either pharmaceutical companies or manufacturers of medical devices.
We are currently looking for a Senior CRAs (at least 5 years’ experience in Clinical Monitoring activities) with experience in clinical studies on modern oncology therapy. You can expect up to 50% travel work time throughout Czech Republic. The salary will depend on your experience and performance. This gives us the chance to pay good people better compared to our competitors. Position is mostly home based (expect to visit the office once a week / every 2 weeks).
- Performing initiation visits, regular monitoring visits and close-out activities.
- All monitoring activities to assess the progress of clinical studies at assigned investigative sites to ensure clinical trials are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures (SOPs), ICH-GCP, and all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Working on oncology studies with modern therapy
- Master´s / Bachelor’s degree in science/health care field or nursing degree or equivalent combined education and experience.
- Fluent in Czech and English, both written and spoken
- Understanding of SOPs, ICH/GCP Guidelines and the national laws and regulations.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize and manage time for the preparation, completion and follow up of monitoring tasks.On-site experience with most types of visits; PSV, SIV, MV, RMV, COV.
- Current experience with oncology trials (modern therapy)
- The ability to work with modern software.
- Passionate to provide value to our customers and to learn continuously.
In case of your interest, please send us your electronic application and your CV to:
Petra Štěpánková, BSc, MRQA
(Head of Quality Assurance)
GCP-Service International s.r.o.
155 00 Praha 5
Phone: +420 775 735 275
Please do not contact us if you are a recruiter or headhunter!