Start up Specialist (m/f/d) in Bremen
GCP-Service International is a full-service contract research organization (CRO) with the headquarter in Bremen, Germany. We conduct all kind of clinical trials for the pharmaceutical and medical device industry in Latin America, USA, Europe, Australia and Africa. Our business is based on our trustful relationship with our clients. Our long-term costumers consider our service as real value. Such client satisfaction ensures that we love what we are doing. We continuously search new people who want to support us in following our passion, the development of useful medicinal products and medical devices for patients worldwide.
In order to speed up the start-up process as much as possible, we are looking for a Start-Up Specialist to strengthen our team in Bremen and to perform and coordinate feasibility process worldwide.
Before the clinical trial application is submitted for an approval to the competent authorities, suitable Study Sites need to be identified along with the qualified Principal Investigators to participate in the trial. We assist our Clients and help them to identify the best countries and sites for trial conduct in particular indications. In addition, we collect the data from the potential Study Sites regarding personnel and equipment. This process is called feasibility and is vital to ensure successful clinical trial conduct and completion in terms of timelines, recruitment targets and data quality.
- Identifying Sites and Principal Investigators suitable to participate in clinical trials – via phone calls and e-mails
- Coordinating a team involved in feasibility activities and reporting to the Project Management
- Creating and Maintaining a database of collected information
- Supporting speeding up the start-up process of the trial
- Improving the process based on lessons learnt
- Fluency in English and German language – additional language is appreciated
- Sc. or any equivalent qualification
- Excellent communication skills – experience in a call-center is welcome, but not a must
- Ability to keep oversight
- A distinct problem-solving & hands-on mentality
- An independent, diverse and interesting area of responsibilities and an excellent working environment in the immediate vicinity of the University of Bremen
- A young and innovative corporate culture and management
- Support and advancement in individual personal and professional development
- Modern and performance-oriented remuneration systems
- Flexible working hours
- As a family-friendly company, a good work-life balance
Interested? Send us your electronic application in English (with your salary expectations and your earliest start date) and your CV to:
Vendor and FSP Manager
GCP-Service International Ltd. & Co.KG