Social Media Manager (m/f/d) in Bremen / Berlin / Prague / Remote
Working hours: Part-Time / Full-Time
Job Location: Bremen, Berlin, Prague or Remote
We are expanding our team and are looking for a dynamic full time / part time Social Media Manager who wants to join our young and motivated Marketing Team and who is is creative, responsible and energetic in the support and further development of our social media channels and website, thus contributing to further brand strengthening.
We are a private, full-service contract research company founded in 2004. We provide our clients with full-service clinical trial solutions and help them reach their global reach with reliable software and management solutions that will bring innovative medical devices, pharmaceutical products or IVDs to market quickly!
Your support is especially needed on these points:
- Writing editorial plans for the owned media channels LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and TikTok and contributing your own creative ideas.
- Managing internal content production from photo to moving image.
- Creation of graphics, planning of posts with suitable captions
- Observation and analysis of new social trends and their implementation
- Strategic planning and further development of brand strengthening and employer branding
- Assisting in the definition of KPIs and their monthly reporting
- Community Management
- Managing paid advertisements
- Completed studies in a field suitable for the position a plus
- First professional experience desirable
- Very good and sound knowledge in the area of social media
- Quick perception and willingness to learn new tools
- Creativity and hands-on mentality
- Very good knowledge of German and English and a good feeling for words
- Strong communication skills, collegial working habits and a strong team spirit
- An independent, diverse and interesting area of responsibilities and an excellent working environment in the immediate vicinity of the University of Bremen / connecting remotely to our Bremen HQ
- A young and innovative corporate culture and management, with a clear path to personal development and the opportunity to take responsibility not only within projects, but also within the company
- Support and advancement in individual personal and professional development, including regular exchange with the company’s CEO
- Modern and performance-oriented remuneration systems
- Flexible working hours
If you are interested, send us your application with your salary expectations (salary will depend on your experience and performance), earliest start date, a cover letter and your CV to:
Dr. Andreas Beust
GCP-Service International Ltd. & Co.KG
Anne-Conway Str. 2
28359 Bremen, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 421 20 80 98 51